Squad Terms and Conditions
We love having a squad with a vibrant and thriving environment. To ensure that we are sustainable and the squad operates for everyone, the following terms and conditions apply.
- Standard Swimmers may swim up to three times per week in their nominated group.
- Swimmers should keep to their nominated session group (bracketed as MWF or TTS and set time) unless by arrangement with Swim Squads Newmarket
- All swimmers must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- All swimmers agree to respect other swimmers in the squad and abide by a general code of conduct. Failure to respect coaches, other swimmers or general swim conduct may be asked to leave the squad. We value our community and are inclusive.
- Ladies Squad swimmers may swim Tues/Thurs at 9.30am. They may also join other sessions as notified and by arrangement.
- Payment is made one month in advance. One month notice is required for withdrawal from the squad. Once payments are paid they are non-refundable; unless one month's notice has been given and then any refunds will be on a pro rate basis.
- A direct debit is required for regular squad members (excludes Ladies squad which is either D/D or Concession card)
- Concession cards are available as an option for Ladies squad or by special arrangement. (10 swims for $150 payable in advance online)
- Fees quoted include any applicable bank fees (excluding any charged by your bank)
- Fees subject to periodic review, swimmers will be notified in advance of any changes.
- Fees are debited on the 15th of each month for the whole of that month (1st to the last day)
Swimmers must give one month notice by email if they need to leave the squad. If there is a genuine reason for a medical hold or similar - please email email@example.com to request a temporary hold.
- Special rates for The Olympic Pool are available exclusively for current Swim Squads Newmarket members (Information regarding these will be emailed on joining the squad - this is a direct arrangement with The Olympic.)
- Squad members are expected to abide by the rules and etiquette specified as published on swimsquads.co.nz
- All swimmers acceptance into the squad is subject to approval from the Head Coach - Dan Feisst